quinta-feira, 15 de maio de 2014

BitNTM 5 E4 : The Girl Who Goes Down To a T


VOICEOVER : Previously on Bitstrip's Next Top Model ... Raven and her girls confronts Coco's over-competitive personality. A runway train brings some girls down, while Raja shines and gets her spotlight. The cutest photoshoot ever make the girls expose their cute side. While Yara makes a comeback from last week bottom two, Naomi's favourites Milan and Penny fall in the bottom two, but a the end, the plus-size girl with a momma personality, Penny Tration went home. 11 girls remain. Who will be eliminated tonight ?

* OPENING SONG *
Na Na Na Na Na 

YARA : Oh, my God, i'm so happy :woo. I was in the bottom two and now i'm a FCO queen :crown. ECHA, ECHA PA'LANTE. I got an amazing suite to spend my week and i got to invite a girl to come with me. I choose Coco, because she's very misunderstood by the other girls and i feel like she can open up to me and i'll advocace her to the girls. 

* In the Omie Suite *


YARA : So, Coco. I like you. I know you're not a sabotage bitch, come on and come to me now !
COCO : I'm not :tear. Is just that ... :tear
YARA : Put it out, girl.
COCO : :cry When i was young i lost a peagent and from that on, i just wanted to win, to win it all. When i got older, i competed with my best friend, Alyssa, she was here last cycle. We where final two, she won, but i discovered that she broke the rules and i got the crown instead. So i got competitive crazy. I need professional help :cry
YARA : You'll do fine, girl :hug

* Meanwhile in the living room *


MILAN : Shhhhh, girls, she's sleeping :smitten

ALASKA : :cry
DELTA : What's wrong boo ?
ALASKA : Sharon is not re-texting me :cry
DELTA : You'll do fine, baby, you still have us :hug
RAVEN : You shouldn't even be allowed to have cellphones. This is a competition, get a grip, Alaska.
DELTA : Ravz, please ...

MILAN : Oh ... look, she's rising ...
LATRICE : I want my pepins in my eyes and my beer and i know i want it NOW !
GIRLS : :rolleyes
MILAN : On my way, goddess.

RAVEN : Stup-ho. Can't you realize she's using you ? Get me a beet too.
MILAN : Sure, my little boo :)

* Milan goes to the kitchen and comeback with Latrice's and Raven's beer *

DELTA : Hey Jay-dee, gurl ? Whatchu doing over there ?
JADE : Fixing the TV, Latrice kicked it again.
LATRICE : I can do it, ok ? I was mad cuz' Heidi eliminated my favourite designer.
MILAN : She can't compare to you :smitten

ALASKA : :cry
RAVEN : F*ck, stop it.
REBECCA : This is called love, Raven, it's beautifull, watch it.
RAVEN : Tell it to your bff Coco, raped bitch.
DELTA : Hey Ivy, you seem pretty quiet ? How you doin' with your makeover ?
IVY : Well, you get used to it :)
RAJA : I'm still in love with mine
DELTA : If fits you, Rajz :flowers

JADE : Look what i found here, manuscrit Omie Mail.
LATRICE : I read * snatchs it from Jade's hands *. "Do what you want with my body, Naomi". Will we be sluts ?
RAVEN : You'll do fine, so.

* The girls set up and go up the bus, the bust arrive in a theater, they are greeted by Morenna inside *


MORENNA : Hey, girls :hi
GIRLS : Hey.
MORENNA : The challenge this week is all about creat intersting body shapes and show how much you know you own body.

* The girls go one by one on the stage and do many poses, even trying to weirdly contorce themselves sometimes *

MORENNA : Well ... we got some stand-outs. Jade, i like of what you do, you don't do much but it works for your body and it point out your high fashion vein. Latrice, you just brought the sexy to a T, i loved it.
LATRICE : Not surprised.
MORENNA : Delta, i liked it but it was a bit too over the top, maybe ? 
DELTA : Well, if you say so ... :shurg
MORENNA : Rebecca, i think it was too crazy, not a really intersting shape ... Raja, you brought it, you know your body and you just worked, i was waiting for you to shine.
RAJA : THIS.IS.WHAT.I.DO.
MORENNA : But with that in mind, the winner in my eyes is ...

LATRICE !

LATRICE : :trophy. Yay, what i won ?
MORENNA : You can deduce 10 minutes from someone's shoot and ... you have extra 10 minutes.
LATRICE : I'm sorry, Co.Co. Nothing against you ...
COCO : I slay anyways :lips
MORENNA : Plus, you can read the Omie Mail for the shoot, smoochies and ciao.

LATRICE : " Point these toes like there's no tomorrow ! Naomi "

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário